Monday, July 4, 2011

THANK YOU GOD!!

I am so thankful for the teachings of Gods word that says to bite your tongue and let the Lord fight your battles! whooo -hoooo ..that means the devil is a LIAR and noone or no thing can defeat me! thanking GOD for what he has done, is doing, and will do in my life , and for prompting me to listen for his voice no matter what the enemy says and who he uses to say it!..THANK YOU LORD FOR DISCERNMENT! thank you father for the peace that comes in knowing you in a way that no man can understand! THANK YOU FATHER FOR TEACHING ME TO LEAN NOT UNTO MY OWN UNDERSTANDING, because the flesh is weak and our mind cannot understand your wisdom! PRAISE YOU GOD  for making a way out of no way, for breaking the chains that held me captive, the chains of fear, doubt, self reliance,oppression,insecurity...I GLORIFY YOU GOD and i reject every teaching that comes against your word, teachings of self reliance, because your word says we can do NOTHING without you!, teachings of philisophy that come in direct conflict with your word!..THANK YOU FATHER GOD  for allowing me to be a vessel for your word when you see a time to use me and not when i see fit!. THANK YOU LORD for instilling in me a humble and gentle nature that has replaced a hard heart and a closed mind! PRAISE YOU for sparing my life as your son gave his!...IN THE CENTER OF MY WORLD IS MY ANCHOR IN YOU! AND THRU ANY TRIAL , TEMPTATION, STORM, RAGING ATACK AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES AGAINST ME ..MY ANCHOR HOLDS AND MY FEET ARE ON SOLID GROUND! I HOLD TO YOUR WORD AND TRUST YOU WITH MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE GIVER OF THAT LIFE!..PRAISE YOUR NAME !

No comments:

Post a Comment