Thursday, March 24, 2011

~~~~~UNTITLED~~~~

 FROM TIME TO TIME I WILL BE SHARING WITH YOU SOME POETRY AND WRITINGS THAT WERE GIVEN TO ME FROM A WAY EARLIER DATE..I PRAY THAT THEY BRING YOU CLOSER TO THE FATHER...This poem was inspired by a release of guilt and pain i had carried some time back and had learned thru scripture that we dont have to carry any of it!! for it was taken on my Jesus upon his crucifixion, and death..every stripe, every bruise, every painful step he took was for you, and me ..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I complain to you my father about the problems of the day
I struggle with the words of men , and the words that they say
I utter my dissapointment to you, my closest friend
yet
I cry bitter tears flowing without end
I tell you God in Heaven the desires of my heart
I tell you of dissapointments,in deeds i have a part
I pray for sweet forgiveness for all that i have done
I ask for you to bless me with love i dont deserve

I know i am a sinner, and i know i am ashamed
I come to you my God, broken and to blame
I pray please forgive me, and wait on your reply
Knowing in my heart that you see far more than  i

I complain to you my father and forget who's in control.
If not for your love for me, i would be left alone.
To you i give my inner self , to you i give my all
I lay everything at your feet , and begin to let it go


I cry ABBA FATHER! for i've nothing else to say When all is closing in on me with the trials of the day
And then as i am crying you come and rescue me
Telling me "  My child , my child, where did you Think i'd be?"
"  Did you think i was not here when angry words Were said, and where did you think i was when you Hung your head?"
"   I hear your prayers to me , and i know that you Complain,  i know about your bitterness, your hurt, And your shame!"'
"   I see the the way you stumble, and i'm looking as You fall , remember i am your father, and wait upon Your call!"
"  You always want your father , when you are failing Fast, but where were you when you heard me speak  In times gone in the past?"
"  Come to me my precious one and we will sort this Thru, again i am your father, and i'm looking out For you!"
"  Trials come and they go yet it remains the same, Listen to me , your father, as your dealing with your shame!"


                                       Lorey McConnell 
                                             7/9/2004                                              








 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful,simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing Lorey. i am so looking forward to reading more! God bless you & yours! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG AMEN!!!! Were we both in the 2004 poetic times???? I had several... one plaqued that year too---just beautiful....
    I think we have some major commons .... starting with Jesus!! AMEN... Love you sweet sister!!!
    In His Love,
    Heather Siebens

    ReplyDelete